Well here I am after so many months of being incognito. What have I been up to? Well, let's see. I've decided to go back to school and make an attempt at a bachelor's degree. With this economy the way it is and with the job situation not getting any better, I decided I better take my future out of "their" hands and put it in my own. There are opportunities out there, I just need some more education and know-how and I'll be alright.
I'm still a non-smoker! Yeah!
We were down at my mom's house in Cordova. She saw me grab my tube (I keep my e-cig in a pink cigar tube) and pull out my e-cig. She said to me "you still smoking them fake things?" I looked at her and laughed. She's so silly, I said "no ma, this isn't fake it's electric and yes I still use it. I haven't had a cigarette in almost 6 months!" Then my son says "yeah! I'm so glad too. I don't want to be an orphan!"
OMG!!
My husband and I both have done extremely well with giving up cigarettes with our electronic cigarettes. I truly believe it wouldn't have happened without them. We've tried so many different times to quit and was never successful. This time, I still don't have the urge to smoke. The smell is such a turn off! I love smelling my hair. It smells like jasmine. Ummm.
Part of my getting back to business is keeping up with my blog. I find it therapeutic to write and I'll be doing this a lot more now!
No comments:
Post a Comment