Sunday, April 4, 2010

36 hours & counting!


Well, it's been at least 36 hours since I had my last analog and the difference in me is noticeable. When I woke up this morning I all but flew outta bed. I was so rested and full of energy it was almost scary! So with all this energy, I had a little fun, then I started laundry while Michael made breakfast. Since he'd given up the real thing a week ago, he'd been telling me how much better he's been sleeping at night and it's made such a difference for him. Last night, I was actually sleepy at a normal hour, not like 2am and I'm finally going to bed. It was 11p and I was beat! I'm almost anxious to see what time I'll be sleepy tonight.


 

Right now I find myself coughing a lot for two reasons: 1) I'm getting over a cold and, 2) I've given up the tobacco cigarettes. I wonder what I'm gonna feel like tomorrow……


 

My sense of smell is already improved. My taste buds are starting to wake up again (uh-oh) and Michael can cook really well. I hope I don't get fat again! But as soon as Michael got home yesterday with my pack of menthol cartridges, I put one on my e-cig and puffed away. I was in menthol heaven and then I made the declaration….


 

"That's it! I'm done with 'em! No more analogs for me!"


 

Then I threw my last "spares" in the trash. That's about as final as I could get! And I don't feel antsy about it either. When I feel the need to smoke, I grab my e-cig. I always have it with me and when I don't need it, I charge it. Just that simple. It's great and I'm really thankful for Michael's uncle showing his off.

No comments:

Post a Comment