Wednesday, April 7, 2010

I smoked at the doctor's office today!

Oh yes I did! Michael and I both did. And can you guess what he said? He says "hey! what are those? did you quit smoking?" He started explaining how he's interested in e-cigs for his dad. We told him about how we've been tobacco free for a little while now and how much energy we have, how much better we sleep, how much better we wake up, and how much better food tastes! Oh boy! Those 35 pounds I've worked so hard to get off, I'm gonna have to work harder to keep off now! Oh well, it'll be 100 degrees on a regular in a minute. The extra pounds will melt off if nothing else!

So anyway, we had such a stressful day! 


Very very important plans fell through the cracks today and miscommunication caused a week long delay. All throughout the ordeal, whenever I felt particularly stressed, I'd pull my e-cig out of my pocket and puff away until I felt better. Those would have been times when I would have had to excuse myself to go outside to have a cigarette, or stress even more until I could. With my e-cig, I was able to pacify my craving and deal with the situation at hand. My e-cig made this extremely stressful day mostly bearable.

And since the doctor was so interested, I sent him to Blucigs.com so he could take a look around to see what they offer. I cannot wait until mine comes! If he thought what we had was cool, wait til he sees Blu! 

No comments:

Post a Comment