Thursday, April 15, 2010

Almost too much fun to mention

Oh I've had so much fun with my e-cig it's almost too much to talk about!

I take it everywhere I go and so does my husband. We love to watch people's reactions when they see one of us smoking. Like right now, hubby's getting ready to have shoulder surgery and he's enjoying his e-cig while the nurse preps him. He asked another nurse just about 20 minutes ago, what the rule was on electronic cigarettes. She looked at him and said "what's that?" I pulled mine out, took a puff and said "this. It's totally smokeless." And she says "well what am I seeing?" I answered "water vapor. Pure water vapor." And her jaw dropped. Then she asked "well why do that instead of regular cigarettes?" and I told her "because I still get my nicotine, but no one else gets 2nd hand smoke and I don't get the harmful stuff that's in regular cigarettes."

She was thoroughly impressed. Then I told her about blu eCigs. I'll get her email information from her before we leave so I can send her information. I can't believe how excited I get just thinking about spreading the word about these e-cigs. 

I saw a report on the news this morning about e-cigs and how the state of Illinois wants to ban them! What? They say they are unsure of how safe it is.....but they won't ban regular cigarettes, known to cause cancer other bad things.

About an hour later......

I left the hospital in search of an open Starbucks. No luck. Well, I did find one, but it wasn't doing the tax day free cup of coffee so I went to the one at the mall. It wasn't open yet and it wasn't gonna open for another half hour, so I just came back. But anyway.....

On my way out, a guy hops on the elevator with me and makes small talk. He tells me he's been here with a friend since last night and he was going crazy because he wanted a cigarette, but he didn't want to leave her. Then I pull out my e-cig and tell him that I'm a smoker too but I can smoke whenever and wherever I want to. I showed it to him and he was like "cool! where do I get one?" I told him where I got the one I had but then I told him about blu eCigs. Oh I wish I had some business cards or post cards with my website on them! I know I could reach so many smokers!

At this point, it's not even about the sales. Even though it would be nice to make a nice commission from blu my main focus is letting every smoker I can know about e-cigs and the benefits of smoking those versus regular tobacco cigarettes.

Let me tell you about the benefits I've experienced 2 weeks into it. I feel AMAZING!! My sex drive is wayyyyyyyy up! It's just a damn shame that now my husband has to have shoulder surgery today. Oh well, it'll be that much nicer when he's ready. Oh yeah! I got my roll on before we went to sleep and all day yesterday ;-) I have found that my energy increases daily, and I haven't gained any weight. In fact, I've lost 3 more pounds!

Next on my agenda is getting business and post cards made so I can pass out to every smoker I see. I think this has become my life's mission. 


Crazy huh?



No comments:

Post a Comment