Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Been doing my research and ....

I found possibly the coolest electronic cigarette. It's called Blu. They are basically the same thing as the one I'm smoking, but the tip glows blue when you take a puff. That's not the only thing I think is cool, the cartridges come in several flavors, not just regular and menthol. Blu also offers nicotine cartridges in various strengths down to zero. The flavors are great for when you've kicked the nicotine habit, but want to keep vaping. You can choose from vanilla, coffee, and cherry in addition to the classic regular and menthol flavors. 

But even that's not all! Probably the coolest, by far, is the pack the e-cig is stored in. It's also a charger and the starter kit comes with 2 batteries. Unlike the one I currently have that only came with one, before I kicked analogs, if my e-cig battery died I would probably end up smoking an analog until it was done charging. With Blu, you'd always have an e-cig available when you wanted one. The pack can charge a battery up to six times before it needs charging itself. You can also choose if you want a black or white starter kit. 

And speaking of the starter kit!

It comes with the pack as I described and a variety carton of cartridges that had all the flavors Blu offers. From everything I've read in forums and different columns, Blu is the most popular electronic cigarette on the market. It was even put in the swag bags given out at the grammy's this year.

I'm ordering my starter kit ASAP. I'll be sure and post what I think about it when it comes. In the meantime, if you want to check it out yourself, here's the link:  What is blu?

Happy Vaping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment